Welcome to the 30 Day - "I'll wait til I'm Ready" Fitness Challenge".
This challenge is pretty simple - it doesn't require too much change in your routine now.
What to do for the next 30 days ...
- Eat the same way you always do - stick to your normal portions - don't forget second servings and those sugary drinks
- Snack on chips and cookies
- Don't exert any effort into trying to physically exert yourself
- Don't try to walk, run, stretch or workout in any way
- Sit on the couch or lay in bed while you binge watch shows on tv or on your computer for hours and hours
- Stay up late watching your favorite shows or surfing the net - make sure you get only 5 hours of sleep at the most
What results can you expect ...
- You WILL NOT lose weight - you may even get slightly heavier
- You WILL NOT lose any inches - your clothes may even be slightly snug
- You WILL NOT have more energy - you may actually feel more tired or sluggish
- You WILL NOT be happier - you may even experience depression
While on this 30 day challenge, seriously think about how you feel - physically and emotionally.
If while on the challenge you decide that you no longer want to live a life feeling "blah" and If by any chance, you feel like ...
- You want to lose weight
- You want clothes to fit better or even drop a size or two
- You want to have more energy
- You want to be more happy
If at anytime within this 30-day "I'll Wait Til I'm Ready" fitness challenge you feel like you are ready for change ... and you need some hand holding and accountability, know that FUN FIT PLAN is here for you.
What do you need to do to get started ... just subscribe to the FUN FIT PLAN TIPS below. You not only receive my "Lifestyle Hacks for a Healthier You" Report. You also will receive health and fitness tips to get you started on your "fitness journey".
Please Register Below ...
And Get Access To The Complete Video Series!
We will never rent/sell/share your email address *
I look forward to seeing a healthier and happier you,
Your Fitness Accountability Partner